Health & Safety
- Attached wash-rooms in each classroom with bathroom doors built to avoid accidental lock ups.
- Vinyl covered floors to protect children from those plunges.
- Anti-slip tiling and flat nailing for the stairs.
- No furniture with sharp edges to ensure a safe playing space.
- Contemporary finger guards on the doors.
- Transparent glass in between classrooms and corridors with security and personal surveillance.
- Entry in the campus through RFID cards for protection against intruders.
- Full fledged female staff inside the premises for maximum security.
- Well trained care givers that are educated about issues related to hygiene and security of small children.
- GPS for tracking the child from the comfort of your homes.
- A tenacious 24×7 monitoring of the campus through CCTV provision.
- Camera recording in vans and buses.
- Tie-up with Paediatricians for frequent health check-up visits.
- Regular pest control.
Every morning, children are checked for any illness / fever and their hands are sanitized. Our centre is cleaned 3 times a day. Toys and furniture are sanitized once a week. We assure the highest standards of hygiene in our day to day operations.