The campus is designed and built over 30,000 sq.ft of land with about 25,000 sq.ft of construction. The entire building is designed to attract the curious toddlers and themed as castle. Please visit https://www.gomunchkins.in/exterior/ for more details about Campus.
Each Classroom at Munchkin’s Palatium is of whooping 600 sq.ft. size with attached washroom and staff room. It has been strategically designed for child’s comfort, safety and seamless learning experience. Classrooms have congenial, personalized, individual storage space and lockers in the nooks. It is equipped with LED TVs, hi-speed Wi-fi and iPads for Teachers. Plus, there is a huge collection of toys, books and learning aids.
Hygiene and safety for Little Munchkins’ is the top most priority of School. Professional Housekeeping Management Company has been hired to maintain the checks on daily basis. Toilet fittings are designed keeping in mind the convenience of our young learners. Our centre is cleaned 3 times a day. Toys and furniture are sanitized once a week. We assure the highest standards of hygiene in our day-to-day operations.
At Munchkins, every nook and corner is under 24X7 CCTV Surveillance. Your child will be under CCTV coverage where ever she walks around the campus. Our technical team has ensured that there are no blind spots for sure. The CCTV is constantly monitored by expert security guards.
Yes, At Munchkin’s Palatium we encourage children to eat our healthy and nutritious snacks provided by us that generally children enjoy. We cater hygienically safe and delicious food to children which is best suited for them. We encourage children to avoid junk food.
We take safety and security measures very seriously. Not only is our infrastructure and furniture child friendly but most of our toys and learning aids are also made of natural materials like wood and painted with international certification of non-toxic colours and are apt for children’s use. Apart from that, we have CCTV cameras, fire retardants, Access Controlled Gates, Security Guards, Safety Drills, etc. to optimize safety measures.
Yes, the school provides safe and comfortable transport facility with well-equipped CCTV camera, GPS, Air Conditioner, First Aid, Licensed Drivers, Support Staff and special sitting arrangements for the children. Every bus will have one female staff.
Being Raipur’s biggest modern Preschool, we distinguish ourselves with the following:
- An exceptional 25000 Sq ft campus, the largest in Raipur.
- An outdoor play area to explore the wonders of nature.
- A safe, fun and aesthetically designed splash pool for the children.
- Spacious, well-lit, 600 sq.ft classrooms that enable day-light to be part of each and every space in the school.
- Comfortable and ergonomic seating arrangement with thick and robust floor carpets with contemporary ergonomic furniture.
- Apple Education Program that is a smart, interactive medium of imparting education.
- Lego Lab for fun STEM (science, technology, engineering and math)activities.
- Projector Screens / TVs / iPads to be used for project based learning.
- Attached wash-rooms in each classroom with 4ft. bathroom doors built to avoid accidental lock ups.
- Vinyl covered floors to protect children from those plunges.
- Anti-slip tiling and flat nailing for the stairs.
- Entry in the campus through RFID cards for protection against intruders.
- Full fledged female staff inside the premises for maximum safety.
- A tenacious 24×7 monitoring of the campus through CCTV provision.
- Tie-up with Pediatricians for frequent health check-up visits.
Each classroom has a capacity of 24 students at a time. We are very much sure to maintain an adult-student ratio of 1:8, which is an international benchmark.
Each classroom shall have 2 dedicated Teachers – one Homeroom and one Assistant Teacher. All our teachers are trained in Early Childhood Education Practices and EYFS British Curriculum. Further, a trained Caregiver would also be present at all times. Care givers that are educated about issues related to hygiene and security of small children.
The years between zero and five are critical in a child’s development and our early childhood programs, designed around internationally benchmarked Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework from UK, reinforce and expand their capacity to learn.
We have our own proprietary curriculum manuals and student workbooks designed by our education partner Strategum Eduserve Private Limited. Each student will get their own workbooks from the School as part of their Kit. The workbooks are designed to meet international standards and incorporates latest development in Early Childhood Education.
Further, all teachers are trained in Mumbai to deliver the curriculum diligently and meticulously.
Yes, outdoor activities are inalienable part of our curriculum. School has a sprawling 5,000 sq.ft. inspiring and exciting learning space specifically for outdoor activities such as Splash Pool, Jungle Gym, Sand Pit, etc. We take utmost care for the safety and security of students engaged in such water and outdoor activities.
By Kindergarten II/ Senior KG your child will be prepared in various aspects to join a formal School. The children are ready with reading writing of alphabet and numbers and other concepts and themes by the end of Kindergarten I / Junior KG. You may contact the Admissions Counselor to see the Annual Curriculum Planner.
The EYFS Framework explains how and what your child will be learning to support their healthy development. Your child will be learning skills, acquiring new knowledge and demonstrating their understanding through 7 areas of learning and development.
Children should mostly develop the 3 prime areas first. These are:
- Communication and language;
- Physical development; and
- Personal, social and emotional development.
These prime areas are those most essential for your child’s healthy development and future learning. As children grow, the prime areas will help them to develop skills in 4 specific areas. These are:
- Understanding the world; and
- Expressive arts and design.
- These 7 areas are used to plan your child’s learning and activities. The professionals teaching and supporting your child will make sure that the activities are suited to your child’s unique This is a little bit like a curriculum in primary and secondary schools, but it’s suitable for very young children, and it’s designed to be really flexible so that staff can follow your child’s unique needs and interests.
- Children in the EYFS learn by playing and exploring, being active, and through creative and critical thinking which takes place both indoors and outside.
In the Preschool Program various sets of activities are covered to ensure a holistic development of the child. Literacy, Numeracy, Understanding of My World, Motor development, Cognitive & Spatial development etc. are catered through various play-way, fun & exploration activities during the school sessions.
Munchkin’s Palatium recruits Classroom Facilitators who have academic qualifications along with required experience to handle the young children. Munchkin’s Palatium hires Facilitators who are caring, enthusiastic and dedicated. Our entire staff is selected on merits with enriched experiences adequate trainings and required qualifications / certifications.
Language of instructions will be English, however the children will be helped to understand, by translating in Hindi or other languages if required.
The School plans the entire academic year well in advance. As part of the Annual Plan, the school will take the children on Field Trips and Excursions based on their age and the Academic requirements. These will be shared to the parents in detail for consent during the course of the year.
We provide programs for all age groups (at the time of admission) as mentioned:
Mother Toddler : 11 months to 22 months
Pre Nursery : 1 year and 6 months – 2 years +
Nursery : 2 years and 6 months –3 years +
Kindergarten 1 : 3 years and 6 months – 4 years +
Kindergarten 2 : 4 years and 6 months – 5 years +
No, Toilet training is a gradual process and every child needs to learn it eventually. Until then, the children can use disposable diapers and can be motivated to get toilet trained gradually.
We provide toilet times during the school hours and also encourage the children to get potty trained but are not stringent or harsh with children who take longer to be trained. We understand that every child is different and will eventually get trained.
We would like to understand this in greater detail and would appreciate if you could meet the Principal along with complete health records and Doctor’s recommendation. Please call 922-922- 0303 to schedule an appointment.
The first 6 years of a child is most crucial for physical, mental, social and emotional development of a child. At Munchkins, we understand that Preschool is not just about providing play-time to your child. We believe that every child deserves a dream start to life and their early years largely impact their life choices, chances and opportunities.
Being Raipur’s biggest modern Preschool, we distinguish ourselves with the following:
- Sprawling 25,000 sq.ft purpose built campus
- A whooping 600 sq.ft classroom designed as 21st century learning space
- Exceptionally high standards of health, safety and hygiene
- British Curriculum based on Early Years Foundation Stage Program
- Proprietary Curriculum that includes student workbooks and teaching manuals
- Passionate and loving teachers trained by experts in field
- Child to Adult ratio of 8:1, with two teachers in each classroom
- More than 5000 sq.ft of inspiring and exciting outdoor learning space
- Cafeteria that serves fresh, healthy and sumptuous meals
- Use of Apple Education Program along with other Tech Tools
As you can see, we provide an amazing infrastructure, optimum safety, care and the best facilities to make your child comfortable. We do not compromise on quality of toys, learning aids or resources provided. All of our Facilitators and staff are well qualified and trained.
Currently whenever you walk in to the campus during academic hours, you will be provided with access to see your child through CCTV in the parent lounge. Remote access to parents is not intended due to security risks.
We want our young learners to look smart and colorful. Uniform of the school has been designed by Fashion Designers in Bangalore. The Uniforms reflects the ethos of the School and are smart casuals to compliment the learning style of 21st century toddlers.
To have a see Child’s Uniform, please visit the Campus.
The parents, members of the family or the care giver who have been authorized by the parents can pick up the child from school. The child will not be handed to anyone, who does not possess the ID card or the parents’ consent.
Our school timing is 9:00 am to 12:30 pm for all groups. Saturday is a non instructional day for the children. However, the office timing will be 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.